Friday, December 30, 2005

New Yearz Rez'

So yeah, its gunna be New Years soon, or as the spanish would say.... I forget... I think its 'ano nuevo', but Im feeling theres something more to it... Anyways, this New Years is no different from any other in the past decade, I have resolved to stop saying those bad words, but I think Ill keep the Italian ones, you know, baby steps.

Last year I had 2 resolutions, stop swearing was one, the other was to 'do the things I wanted to do, but never do'. Like write my family and let them know how much I love them, I wrote one letter, I have 4 more to go, and 2 days to do it... I guess it will go on backlog with the other 50 resolutions Ive yet to accomplish.

This year I want to love more, and allow my self to be loved, thatll be fun. Its hard tho, especially cuz Im dating, which is scary as all hell by the way. I have a lot of things to work out, I really need time to sit down and think it all out, Ive been a wreck lately and have had no time to recover, Im taking some time off next week, God I hope I can use it wisely, and just chill, search for truth and happiness... Things are much better, but the dust is still settling.

So Happy New years, feliz ano nuevo, feliz dia de la acion de gracias... that was the one I was thinking of, thats Thanksgiving...

Oh and one last thing... Fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit damn shit ass fuck shit fuck.

2 days till my rezolutions, had to get em all the fuck out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home