Sunday, January 08, 2006

Forsaking a God

Ya know, Im starting to feel bad... The only time I blog anymore is when shit is bad, Im starting to sound like a whiney little bitch. So Ill start off by naming some of the good things that have happened as of late...

Now that thats out of the way, lets bitch!

Im pretty discouraged, kinda shook actually. I think its cuz Ive been walking away from God, seemingly by choice. Its amazing how lies will hide behind truth, and I believe them. Its official, I am retarded. I want to get back on track, but am confronted by doubt, guilt, shame... things that dont come from above, but it almost feels as if they should. I feel that I should feel like this, and Im waiting around to be punished to be atoned for my sins.

Im sure this will pass, but it sucks to be here.

On a lighter note, school starts tomorrow.... ick.

1 Comments:

Blogger kmcmurray said...

Alright PRINCE Tony, it seems that the enemy is kicking you while you are down and you are believing every one of the lies being thrown your way. I urge you to confront these lies with truth and remember who you are, the son of the King on High who is earnestly pursued and loved. I am praying for you and am here if you need me. Heart, your secret buddy

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home