Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Diary of a Mad Man

This is going to be as random as it gets:

Tony on Fall:
I love the smell of fall... Everywhere I walk it smells like a pumpkin spice latte. Its a good smell.

My Trip To the Counselors Office
Receptionist: "Hi, can I help you?"
Tony: "Yes, hi, can I make an appointment."
Receptionist: "Ok, and what is the reason for your visit?"
Tony: "...because Im crazy (wierd smile)."

Ya know, one thing Ive noticed on my trips to the USC counselors office is how I look at the other students as if theyre crazy. Its funny, I think IM ok, but the rest of these kids, watch out. I then start putting levels of crazy, like last year when I went to the counselor, I was only there because I had seen my roomate with his head shot off... hey, thats pretty traumatic, totally worthy of counseling. I then started guessing the probelms of the other people, wondering if I was safe... Its so silly really, but kinda funny at the same time.

And there were some really pretty girls that in the reception area, and I was auto-repulsed by them because they needing counseling? crazy huh? But could you imagine telling your friends and family about that?
Friends and Family: "Soooo, howd you meet?"
Me and Crazy: ".......... Therapy......."
How Romantic...

One last note on crazy tho is this; We are ALL a bit F'n crazy at times.

Tony On Friends:
What can I say, if its one thing I am in this world its blessed with amazing friends, always have been. Ive been bummed for about 2 weeks now, and it shows. While walking into my apartment, my downstairs neighbors Erin and Alison rushed out to say hi to me because they havnt seen me in forever. I felt... special... It meant so much. Thank you guys.

My roomies Matt and Dave are always there to give and listen, theyre key.

Dan is an amazing man, Im blessed to have him in my life. Thats all I have to say about that.

Kayla is an Angel on earth, for those who didnt know. Shes always there to listen, with an amazing, calming, gentle spirit, I am blessed.

And then there my straight up homie, Brandon. Comin through in the clutch, who out of friendship SACRIFICED a night of sex with his girlfriend to let me stay at his place.
Tony: "Aw man, Im sorry, dont worry about me, Ill be ok."
Brandon: "No way, I gotta be there for my boy."
... Thats up there with Gods only begotten son.... ok, maybe not, but its still an amazing sacrafice.

Tony on Love:
I love, love.

And thats all I have to say.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin Gail said...

i went to see a usc counselor my freshman year and i did the same thing while i was in there. i wonder if people were doing the same thing to us as we were to them...? hmmm.

and just a reminder, you are special. alison and i don't chase after just anyone...

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true. I haven't chased someone down on the street in years. Well, not someone I knew at least.

You. Are. Loved.

A Wellz.

6:23 PM  
Blogger joey said...

Thanks Tony- good to hear from you :)

and on an unrelated note,

Arkansas 38
Old Miss 3

joey

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For one. I knew a Patrick Davis in high school. weird. he played guitar, and I had a crush on him. -everyone did.- (let's just get that straight) I wonder if we knew the same guy. funny.

I'm glad you updated your blog. :) counceling. Oh boy. I've had my share too.
-Ally ballie

Oh and PS: Uncle Jessy's room is still open in our house. Uncle Joey left his car here until christmas (he's in japan, yes that joey) SO. please. make the sacrifice of gas money to get out here... and stay with us if you ever need it.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home