Monday, November 20, 2006

A Whale of a Tale

Well, not quite.

I went to watch the meteor shower, which by the way consisted of 3 meteors, with a few friends the other night. I made a mistake along the way of telling my friends that when I was like 6 years old, I was on the beach in Maine with my family and my Uncle Rich picked me up to throw me in the water. I remember being absolutely TERRIFIED because at the time, I was afraid of Whales... I didnt want to be eaten by those big ass things, theyre Huge!!!

For some reason, this was funny to them... I dont really get it tho... Whales are huge, they have big teeth, and some even have the word Killer in their name! I know people who are afraid of plastic and styrofoam, now thats crazy, but Whales? C'mon, totally legit fear.

So anywho, yeah. I used to be afraid of Whales... Soooooooo, lets add that to the big board of "Embarrassing Things People Know About Me"!

Embarrassing Things People Know About Me
1. I was legally Gay for two weeks in junior high when I had a crush on the middle "girl" in Hansen... I swear I thought that was a woman and Boy was she hot!
2. In 1st grade I sat in front of a mirror at my Grandma's house for twenty minutes trying to bite my ear because someone told me if you make a "rainbow over your heart, you could bite your ear"... ( for those who dont know, you look like a retard, try it.)
3. In the Marine Corps, I had a dream I got raped by a transvestite, my body hurt when I woke up, I made the mistake of telling ONE friend, and my whole squadron knew by lunchtime...
4. I used to be afraid of Whales.

2 Comments:

Blogger mildollababy said...

LOL hey my bigg T yay hes back now all he has to do is email me. And im scared of whales too........ well not really thier teeth yes but anywayz.... don't tell wat you don't want knwn there we go lol..

I knw tat from experience


xoxo
lil boo

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is MOST hilarious!!!!!..... Ally

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home