Tuesday, January 10, 2006

All in a Daze Work

Man, my brain hurts... Today, I picked up a double major, dropped my Finance 465 class, picked up Finance 444, Dropped my Double major, considered dumping the minor, didnt, dropped Finance 444 picked Finance 465 back up, and NOW Im trying to find 2 more classes I can take to be a full time student...

Ive been on VIP almost all day waiting for SOMEBODY to drop a Marketing or Accounting class, im going to piss my self.

Anywho, thats that, Im doing slightly better today, not by much, but better.

I just wanted to say while Ive got the chance, Thank You to Kayla, for always having my back, always seeming to know my heart, and always making me smile. Thank you for caring (you were the first person in house church to talk to me), Kayla, Yo Qiuero tu mucho! Im blessed to have you as my not so secret-secret buddy. And if I DO have 4 daughters, I promise to name one Kayla, wife willing.

Maybe I am blessed after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home