Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ugh

Im only here cuz I cant sleep. I tried Not using any form of sleeping aid (Nyquil, Sleeping Pills) tonight. I went to bed around 12:30ish, but woke up at 3:00am with immediate anxiety. Im glad my dreams are at least peaceful.

Sometimes I wake up from bad dreams and I when I realize it was just a dream, I have this great feeling of relief. Shew. Now days, its completely opposite. Ill wake up, feeling so upset, and I THINK its because of a dream... but then I realize that its my reality that sucks. Man, life is not fun right now.

Theres a lot going on, so much stress at once. I dont know if Im ready to be leaving yet, I feel like I need my homies more than ever now, but i cant afford to stick around any longer. Im 90% sure Im leaving Monday.

Anywho, other than the constant stress no sleep thing, life is great! It really is, I have so much to be thankful for, I wish I could truley experience it tho, taste it, feel it. One day, hopefully soon.

I travel to Charleston tomorrow, well, today actually. Like in 6 hours. Im excited to see my friends, I love them very much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so,...i love you tony.
and it's sad you're leaving...but i have faith in God and in you, You'll make the best of it, and i'm excited to hear about it, wether it's via blog email or facebook...and if you don't keep intouch with me there...i do have a brother with a WoW acount...i'm not above WoW stalking you.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home