Saturday, February 10, 2007

1-2-3-4 United States Marine Corps

Two quotes have come to mind while lying awake in bed:

"Sometimes theres bad days, and even bad years, when this happens, just go back to the basics".

"God was here before the Marine Corps, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ASS belongs to the Corps".

I remember from bootcamp when we first started PTing (Physical Training), they told us they had to break us down first, by doing insane amounts of physical exercises, so they can build us up.

My heart over the past year, bad year, has been destroyed. It has been completely broken, shattered in pieces. Ive been feeling sorry for myself as of late, allowing myself to be hurt because of this. But Im missing the blessing in disguise... Im being rebuilt, stronger, better, with more refined and wiser love to give. My heart has been given to Jesus this time, with the Marine Corps permission of course, my foundation is set in the Rock, not a human, not a woman.

It sucks to have to hurt like this, it sucks to be wronged and hurt by someone, and all you can do is get over it... But theres growth in this, though it is tough, I will be stronger in the end, for my next significant other, for my wife, for myself.

So, going back to the basics again, Im broken down, but the pieces are being assembled with a love that I cant even comprehend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"With a love you can't even comprehend" You're a real testimony, Tony. I'm so glad to know you. :) -Ally

10:21 AM  
Blogger mildollababy said...

HEY LONG TIME NO SEE wow your so deep, hmm,,, anyways writes back loves ya

Krissy

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home