Thursday, January 25, 2007

While I Got a Second

Been a busy week, im tired... Its almost over, 1 more day than a mini-sabatical. While I have a spare moment, I just wanted to say this:

I love my friends.

I am so blessed to have the amazing friendships I have in my life. I am blessed to have pure and innocent friendships with members of the opposite sex. I am blessed that I have people I can engage in deep conversation with, talk about matters of my heart and life, and not just surfacy things. I am blessed to have friends who have seen the ugliness of my heart, and love me anyways, because I try.

I thank God that I have always had amazing friends. I may not have much of a family life, but I wouldnt trade what I have for anything in this world. Life has been tough, but it has made me into who I am, I wouldnt change a thing.

I love my homies. God Bless.

1 Comments:

Blogger kmcmurray said...

While I got a second....your friends love you a lot too.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home