Monday, January 23, 2006

Bull,Cow,Pig & Snake Shit... Signs of the Times

Bad dreams...,
Wake Up...,
Soft sheets...,
Moonlight surrounds me,
Check your phone!,
She hasnt called...,
But... She knows Im hurting...,
An empty cup spills,
soaking my pillow in tears.

A two person battle fought alone.

Yesterday was eh, I dunno, some might say surprisingly shitty, or atleast thats what I say. Im still in that funk or whatever, so I dont like people, I went to brunch for 15 minutes, and left. I love my church, but cant be around people just yet.

I went to Barnes and Noble, most of the church ended up going there. I was glad in the end. Hope was teaching us all some sign language! I learned how to say: Mom, Your Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, boy, girl, Brother, Sister, Snake, Cow, Bull, Pig, and of course, the sign for shit.

I had a blast with that word.

Anywho, I skipped church to watch the Panthers get their ass beat on live T.V., maybe God was mad at me for skipping church... I hope he's a Steelers fan cuz Ill be skipping for the Super Bowl as well.

I went to cool Beans at the half, I was going to study, but did fuck all instead. I called Stephanie and she ended up coming up there. We had a great talk, she was very encouraging, she even prayed for me, and I whole heartedly accepted it, which amazed me. Im coming back, slowly but surely.

Thank you Stephanie, you are a blessing.

I had high hopes for today, went to bed before 12am. But a midnight awakening and worrying wouldnt allow my 8 hours of sleep, damn. I think tonight may be a Nyquil night, Its been over a year since Ive had one of those! Im so tired, I cant concenrate in class either, I hate my history class, what a bore.... Im going to try and cheer up now... Its on to Finance class, yeaaaah.... I actually like this one, wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home