Wednesday, February 08, 2006

R & R

Holy shit does life come at you fast. Its been light speed for the past 2 years, just crazy shit happening left and right, and I havnt gotten a chance to stop and breathe yet. The most relaxed Ive felt in over 3 years was over New Years break in Florida. I was sitting in the rocking chair on the back porch of my families house, enjoying amazing 85 degree weather. It was such an awesome feeling to be "home", with nothing to do, and for that moment, school didnt matter, finances were far away, I was just at peace... amazing feeling.

Last weekend I went to visit an old friend from high school in North Carolina, Pookey. My friend Natalia came down from Virginia as well. I got in Saturday afternoon, Pookey was sleeping, (he had worked a 24 hour shift at work) so I was all by myself for a bit, in his gameroom. And what a feeling, of having Nothing to worry about, I can be lazy and not care about anything. I played guitar for a while, then flipped on his projector screen and killed 3 foot tall zombies (Resident Evil 4, check it out!) against his wall, F'n amazing, talk about stress relief!

It was good to be lazy for a day, to not have to worry about a damn thing, to just chill. I hope I can have that again soon, probably not until spring break, oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home