Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Killing the Knights, Slaying the Dragon, Crossing the Mote and Saving the Motherfucking Princess

I heard the greatest analogy today in reference to my struggles. It involved kicking a knight in the balls as the first step in my battle. I love it.

Anywho, My life... has returned!!! Misfortune has reared its ugly head again and has begun dry-humping my leg! And I wouldnt have it any other way!

Apparently, you can only get 10 parking tickets before they just tow your shit all together. And how surprised I was leaving Starbucks (Premium coffee at competitive prices) to find my car NOT where I had parked it. I called my girlfriend, laughing, and asked for a ride. I smiled as I waited for her to arrive, its good to be back in crazyland! A $180 learning experience. Keep humping you bastard!

Im doing great, my fears are diminishing, Im happy for the most part, and Im fighting for purity in my life. First step, kick the knights in the balls... thats a bit far away tho, I dont have a sword or any armor. I go now to suit up, look out world, here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

you are indeed crazy, my friend- that's part of the reason I enjoy your company so much :)

jak

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home