Friday, February 17, 2006

Don Tony, King Apple

I got the chance to work again on Monday, at Applebees. I hadnt worked there in almost a month. And I must say, it was good to be back.

Prior to my month off, my boss Dave was mad at me for getting a second job without telling him, and for sleeping through a mandatory meeting for trainers... oops. But he was happy to see me, me and the other manages caught up and joked around with eachother, it was great.

It takes me FOREVER to get comfortable with male managers, cuz I got daddy issues I guess. But Ive been through all the uncomfortable stages with these guys, and its cool.

My friends also greeted me with open arms, and a barrage of 'pick on Tony jokes, I love it. I also got to make my friends laugh, I love seeing my friends happy, and I LOVE that I have the ability to make them laugh. I heard the words "I've missed you Tony" a hundred times that day. And I dont know if its wrong or right, but I found a lot of comfort and joy in that. It was good to be missed... I guess in a sense, It was good to be "home".

Ive never really had a home, or atleast one I consider home. Home, to me, is a place where I feel comfortable, where I feel love, where I am loved for my abilities as well as my flaws, where I feel wanted, and a place I want to be... I dont know if its good or bad that I get a feeling of home from a crappy workplace, but I kinda do, I love my pothead friends...

Anywho, a piece of my shattered heart has been restored, Ive got my home back, and for that, I am happy. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Dude, I f-ing miss you.

8:32 AM  
Blogger sweetkisses said...

should i be worried abt you 2 honey?? JK LOL thought you mite want a laugh be both need it

love xoxo
Kisses

5:23 PM  
Blogger sweetkisses said...

**we btoh need it i really need to learn how to type not so fast huh?LOL

xo

5:25 PM  
Blogger sweetkisses said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP IM DROWNING IN MISSPELLED WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has nothing to do with this blog either isn't that lovely lol???

xo
Kisses

5:30 PM  
Blogger sweetkisses said...

*sniffle* i did read it now... geez what is with you being so mushy and making everyone cry huh? You better be laughing or something cause i've now wasted what 5 comments on you well now smile babe

xoxo
Kisses

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home